Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Creamy Brow Pencil By: Lorac

   
      Having blonde eye brows isn't always the best thing in the world. I've struggled to make my eye brows stand out. I've always strived to give definition to my brows but I've failed nearly every time. That is until I came across this amazing eye brow pencil by Lorac  at my local Sephora. I am in love with this product. Not only does it give great definition to my eye brows, but it also has a eye brow brush connected to the pencil which helps with the finishing touch of making my brows look even more put together. Also, I have had this product for 2 weeks and I have yet to sharpen it. It is definitely bound to last long. I definitely recommend this product and I'm sure you would love it if you want that "perfect brow" look. :)


This brow pencil also comes in other shades such as:auburn, brunette, and dark brown.


Want more info on Lorac products?
Follow Lorac on Facebook and Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I want to try that. My eyebrows are brown but I have a hard time defining them without it looking overwhelming. I love the brush on the end!

    ReplyDelete