Thursday, August 2, 2012

AMAZING Velvet Skin Coat by DHC

 

   I received a few samples in the mail from DHC which included a primer. I normally do not use primers because they don't really work on my skin. I thought I would give this a shot though so I tried it and I can honestly say it's the best primer I've used. Velvet Skin Coat has a very smooth, soft texture. It enhances the appearance of skin with one application. This primer also lasts throughout the day so no need to re-apply makeup. It is great for oily-combination skin. I also love how very little is needed to go a long way. I will definitely be using this product again and I highly recommend it to everyone.




Want more information on DHC's amazing products? 




Follow them on Twitterlike them on Facebook, and subscribe to them on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment