Thursday, August 2, 2012

Maybelline's Falsies Volume Express Mascara

 

  No need to go to a high end beauty store and spend money on pricey mascara! Stop by your local drug store and pick up Maybelline's Falsies Volume Express Mascara for a retail price of $7.99 (prices may vary)! I promise you this product is just as good. Once applied, this mascara makes your lashes look 3-times longer, thicker, and also gives off the appearance that you are wearing (yes, you guessed it) false lashes. To make this mascara even better, it goes on smooth with hardly any clumps and comes off easily with soap and water. I give this product a 9 out of 10!





Why you will love (and I love) using Maybelline's Falsies Volume Express Mascara:
  • Patented spoon brush
  • Matte lashes from corner-to-corner
  • No gaps from any angle
  • Contact Lense safe and Ophthalmologist tested. 
  • Washable; also available in waterproof formula. 


                                            

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the fence about trying out this mascara. I've heard some good reviews and some bad reviews. 50/50. But my eyelashes are pretty long so I think I should be able to work this mascara. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete